Are you ready to install success in your career?
MasTec Advanced Technologies has an opening for Field Technician Supervisor.
- Monitor and manage Technician Productivity within the assigned market to ensure compliance with MasTec and DirecTV policies and procedures.
- Monitor and manage non-responders, repeat services calls, multiple rescheduled appointments and past open work orders.
- Communicate daily with the Customer Care Manager to ensure proper management of installation and service call calendars.
- Communicate daily with the Warehouse Manager to ensure that the proper equipment is available for installation needs.
- Manage cost control program as it pertains to Operations including monitoring fuel consumption, overtime management, and cell phone usage.
- Work closely with the Fleet Manager to ensure compliance with all MasTec vehicle policies and procedures.
- Monitor daily technician productivity data and utilize to schedule employees, manage resources, and reward/counsel employees for productivity.
- Management and control of On-Time Guarantee (OTG), Office of the President (OOP) issues, Average Daily Time to Complete (ADTC) and Average Daily Time to Resolve (ADTR).
- Work closely with Sub-partner principals and supervisors to ensure compliance with all MasTec and DirecTV policies and procedures.
- Assist with coordination of corrective actions.
- Coordinate with Operations staff, as needed, during building and weather-related emergencies.
- Incorporates principles of teamwork with all organizational levels in the resolution, completion and follow-up of various responsibilities; coach and mentor team members of varying levels of experience
- Responsible for supervisory functions on all shifts; manage the counseling process by monitoring employee productivity, and other performance markers
- Participate in employee evaluations making recommendations for improvement and implement training initiatives for staff which includes ensuring training for promotional opportunities.
- Ensure that employees are receiving the appropriate training required to be successful in their roles.
- Ensure all new employees are equipped with the proper tools, nametags, identification, uniforms, shoes and communication devices. Verify all current employees are equipped with the same.
- Perform Quality Inspections on a consistent basis and within the guidelines as directed by Service Line Management. Train, and/or up train employees on the standards of installation and service. Bring jobs up to specifications, if needed.
- Inspect vehicles on a regular basis. Coordinate arrangements for required maintenance.
- Provide continuous training for defensive driving and other safety related issues.
- Investigate Motor Vehicle Accidents and/or Personal Injuries and file reports with Risk Management within the time frame directed by Service Line Management.
- Submit and resolve all damage claims, to include negotiations with customers, filing reports, submitting check requests, obtaining release forms and submitted payroll deductions for the parties at fault.
- Participate in operational meetings in order to promote communication and morale.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all Sarbanes-Oxley policies and procedures as they relate to the daily operation of the business.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all local, state, federal and Company payroll policies and procedures. Responsibilities include ensuring the timely submission of accurate and complete time records including all appropriate signatures and certifications.
- Perform other projects and/or tasks as assigned and/or needed.
This position takes a perfect combination of skills including management, communication, computer skills, and communications. This position interacts directly with our field employees to ensure they are successful. In this fast paced role, you interact with multiple people from customers to installation professionals to ensure service excellence.