About MasTec Advanced Technologies
MasTec Advanced Technologies is the largest DirecTV installation and service company in the United States. With millions of people turning to DirecTV for their television needs, MasTec Advanced Technologies offers unlimited career opportunities to the right professional. MasTec is also one of the leading telecom and infrastructure companies for communications, utilities and governments in the nation. For over 70 years, we’ve provided our customers with solutions that have become the backbone for our nation’s economy.
BELIEFS BUILT WITH EXCEPTIONAL SKILL.
At MasTec Advanced Technologies, our values and our culture are straightforward. We believe in working quickly, safely and with precision, while providing unmatched customer service. We know that hard work equals sizable outcomes and presents new opportunity. It’s the same philosophy we instill in our professionals, which is why you’ll find plenty of potential here. It’s just up to you how successful you want to be.
Our beliefs are directly influenced and inspired by the long, diverse history of MasTec, Inc. Since 1929, MasTec has affected the lives of their customers and their employees, as well as transformed the lives of millions of people. From restoring power in an area damaged by natural disaster to bringing communications to a rural community, MasTec has become the model for industry excellence.
Most Recent Jobs
- Installation Technician \ Satellite Dish \ Cable \ TV San Angelo and Surrounding areas 6\17\2013 - Ballinger, Texas-Ballinger, Texas
- Description: Locations include: San Angelo and surrounding areas....
Reference Code: 2095
- Installation Technician \ Satellite Dish \ Cable \ TV Brownwood and Surrounding areas 6\17\2013 - Ballinger, Texas-Ballinger, Texas
- Description: Locations include: Brownwood and surrounding areas....
Reference Code: 2094
- Satellite Installation Technician Austin Round Rock and Surrounding areas 6\24\2013 - Austin, Texas-Austin, Texas
- Description: MasTec’s satellite technicians are focused on the front-line customer. They install, test, troubleshoot, repair and upgrade equipment that receives signals for residential and business customers. The work performed must follow safety guidelines as well as pre-approved installation, testing, repair and upgrade processes. Loca...
Reference Code: 2103