About MasTec Advanced Technologies
MasTec Advanced Technologies is the largest DirecTV installation and service company in the United States. With millions of people turning to DirecTV for their television needs, MasTec Advanced Technologies offers unlimited career opportunities to the right professional. MasTec is also one of the leading telecom and infrastructure companies for communications, utilities and governments in the nation. For over 70 years, we’ve provided our customers with solutions that have become the backbone for our nation’s economy.
BELIEFS BUILT WITH EXCEPTIONAL SKILL.
At MasTec Advanced Technologies, our values and our culture are straightforward. We believe in working quickly, safely and with precision, while providing unmatched customer service. We know that hard work equals sizable outcomes and presents new opportunity. It’s the same philosophy we instill in our professionals, which is why you’ll find plenty of potential here. It’s just up to you how successful you want to be.
Our beliefs are directly influenced and inspired by the long, diverse history of MasTec, Inc. Since 1929, MasTec has affected the lives of their customers and their employees, as well as transformed the lives of millions of people. From restoring power in an area damaged by natural disaster to bringing communications to a rural community, MasTec has become the model for industry excellence.
Most Recent Jobs
- Installation Technician \ Satellite Dish \ Cable \ TV Alice Kingsville and surrounding area 6 10 13 - Corpus Christi, Texas-Corpus Christi, Texas
- Description: Locations: Alice, Kingsville and surrounding areasMasTec’s satellite technicians are focused on the front-line customer. They install, test, troubleshoot, repair and upgrade equipment that receives signals for residential and business customers. The work performed must follow safety guidelines as well as pre-approved installation, testing, repair and upgrade processes. Duties will include but not limited to:1. Prep...
Reference Code: 2075
- Home Security Installation Technician - Houston, TX
- Description: The Security Installation & Repair Technician is responsible for the tasks associated with the design, installation, upgrade and repair of home security systems. Security Technicians will use communication, technical knowledge, problem solving and sales skills to deliver the highest level of customer service. Review, anticipate and prepare for each job (tools, equipment, materials, etc.) based on work order details Pr...
Reference Code: 2007
- Home Security Field Technician Supervisor - Orlando, FL
- Description: The Field Technician Supervisor (FTS) provides leadership and manages the overall performance of front-line technicians who install, upgrade, troubleshoot and service Partner systems to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Reviews performance, addresses escalated issues and resolves problems for a team of technicians and ensures they are successful. A variety of skills are needed, including management, multi-tasking, commun...
Reference Code: 2063